Monday, December 18, 2006

Blog?? Should I Blog? Lemme Try!!!!!

GANG - Sid , DCM, JK,KK, Pint(sometimes), Kiran(sometimes)

I have always been overly fond of traveling. For a while though, I wasn’t lucky enough to set my foot outside Bangalore except for some trivial reason like some visa interview etc which had no ounce of a vacation.

Fortunately for me and unfortunately for them I met the travel GANG at SCS. I am sure Sid is still cursing the day he tempted me into the traveling spree. But lo and lo I finally went on a trip with Gang to Mangalore. I wouldn’t deny the fact that I was a little apprehensive about the fact that I didn’t know anyone except Sid but I had such a gala time in this trip , that I realized I had missed out on tons already . The GANG, mind u ,was a gang of seasoned travelers And me was a complete amateur chutku.This was the start of my travel rendition with the GANG. Undoubtedly I was the kid of the group (as always in every sense of the word)but I also provided some tax free entertainment ;-)).So the GANG decided they could do with a JOKER for their trips.

The next expedition was the trip to Mudumalai. The highlight of the trip (should I say lowlight) being the nasty manager of the Kalahatti, our humble (truly) abode in Mudumalai. This trip had many high(low)lights.First the manager , then the Broadband Family(Whew) , Tom And Jerry on a laptop with a bonfire (This might classify for Ripley ‘s Believe it Or Not). But all said and done my linguistic learning curve improved a lot !!!!Wat do u expect with 4 Mals and one non Mal with an identity crisis. And at the end of the vacation I had a nice break.

At the end of these two trips , I had caught the traveling bug and you will know more about the bug in the consequent blogs..

Oh BTW this is my first Blog!!!Dunno y I started but I did.
Lets c if the blog bug hooks on to lesser mortals like me ;-))

5 comments:

kiran said...

nice start :) good to see you on the blogosphere ... a few more details regarding the trips might be useful for fellow travelers, armchair or otherwise. :)

Unknown said...

Very good start. Now be regular ok?

Rashdash said...

@Kiran - I shall keep this in mind :-)

@Sid and Pint - I already have a backlog of blogs to finish :-)..

Rashdash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

When is the next small package expected?
;)